Posted by Aimee , Jan 31, 2021
"I lost the message thread in Kik Messenger. The pictures in the conversation are what I desperately need to restore. Some trial versions of data recovery software show my lost pictures, but I need to pay $70 for this. This is beyond my reach. Any better suggestions?"
Kik is a popular instant messaging application on Android and iOS devices. So there are a large number of registered users. It plays an important role in people's lives. Users can send text messages, videos, and photos to each other. Have you ever regretted deleting Kik messages accidentally? Although all the data on the phone is backed up, the images on Kik cannot be extracted from the backup file. Don't worry, this article will provide methods to recover lost Kik pictures from Android smartphones.
If you have backed up all Kik Messenger files on your Android phone, you can directly restore Kik text messages or pictures from the backup.
1. Click "Settings", and then click the "Account" item.
2. Enter the password and log in.
3. After clicking "Backup and Restore", tap "Restore".
If you have never backed up your phone, it may not be easy to retrieve lost Kit photos. Even if you have a backup file, it is not easy to restore pictures on Kik quickly. RecoveryTool Android Data Recovery solves all these troubles easily.
1. Download this data recovery program from the RecoveryTool website, and then install it on your computer.
2. Run this software. Then select the "Android Data Recovery" function.
3. After connecting the Android phone to the computer, you need to click the "Gallery" and "Picture Library" item in the pop-up software interface.
4. During this period your device will be rooted. Then you can browse the lost or deleted Kik photos in the preview window. Tick the Kik pictures you want to retrieve, and then click the "Recover" button.