Posted by Aimee , Aug 23, 2021
There are many brands of Android phones, and Xiaomi is one of the more popular brands. Redmi is an independent sub-brand of Xiaomi, which is highly sought after in the market. No matter what brand of mobile device, data loss is inevitable. iOS, Android, and other operating systems will experience data loss. So Redmi devices are no exception. Many people will ask how to restore data from Redmi devices? In fact, those missing files are not really gone, they are just marked as invisible. They can be extracted through professional data tools before they are not covered by other data. This article will take the recovery of lost photos from Redmi devices as an example.
RecoveryTool Android Data Recovery is a powerful Android data recovery program, you can quickly recover pictures, contacts, text messages, etc. Without further ado, here are the steps to retrieve photos from Redmi.
1. Visit RecoveryTool and download Android Data Recovery.
2. Then install this software on the computer.
3. After starting the data recovery tool, connect the Redmi device to the computer. Then select the "Android Data Recovery" function.
4. In order for the software to recognize your device, you need to enable USB debugging mode.
5. In the next software interface, check "Gallery" and "Picture Library". After clicking the "Next" button, it will go to the next step.
6. Select the file to be recovered, and then click the "Recover" button. Your lost pictures will be saved on your computer.
In addition, you can restore images in batches without having to restore them one by one.