Posted by Kate , Jun 14, 2017
Since the popularity of iPad, it is now more and more occasions that an iPad got stolen. Once lost iPad, many users will busy locating and tracking their iPad, trying their best to find their iPad. However, sometimes, even though you have found your iPad back, all the data on it might be lost and even the iPad was reset. So in this case, iPhone Data Recovery is needed to recover the lost data from a stolen iPad. The data recovery software, RecoveryTool iPhone Data Recovery, is specially designed for iOS devices. Not only it can help to solve the common problems of an iPad, but also restore deleted data from it.
If you've previous backuped your iPad to iTunes, you may restore your backup from iTunes to new iPad.
1. Turn on your new device. A "Hello" screen should appear. If you already set up your new device, you need to erase it before you can use these steps.
2. Press the Home button when you see the "Hello" screen and follow steps until you see the Apps & Data screen, then tap Restore from iTunes Backup > next.
3. Connect your new device to the computer that you used to back up your previous device.
4. Open iTunes on your computer and select your device.
5. Select Restore Backup. Then choose a backup. Make sure it's the correct one by looking at the date and size of each.
6. If you need to restore from an encrypted backup, enter your password when asked.
7. Wait for the restore process to finish, then complete the rest of the setup steps on your iOS device.
Step 1. Download the Software and Run the Program
RecoveryTool iPhone Data Recovery has different versions for different devices, make sure that you download the suitable version and then run the program on your computer.
Step 2. Connect iPad to Computer and Start Scan
After connecting your iPad to the computer, choose "Data Recovery" on the main interface. The program will detect your device automatically. Then the program will pop up a window asking you to start scan, just click the "Start Scan" button and entrust the program to scan the deleted data on your iPad.
Note: For iPad 1 users, you can also switch to an Advanced Mode through the button at the lower-right corner. It's better for recovering media content.
Step 3. Preview and Recover iPad Data
Once the scan is finished, all the data will be listed on the computer. You are able to preview all of them one by one by clicking the left file category. Then selectively tick the items you need and click "Recover" to save them on your computer.
Now the software had showed you how to restore deleted data from iPad, it is very easy and convenient. Actually, other methods to restore data are also available. If there are some difficulties when directly recover data from iPad, you can turn to restore iPhone data from backup, it also a good choice. Last but not least, just download the software and have a try.