Posted by Kate , Jun 21, 2017
In many cases, iPod may become dead or iPod users may delete files on iPod Touch accidentally or lose the iPod Touch. These embarrassing moments will result in many inconveniences and even many troubles, so they are all needed to be handled in the first time. However, what should users do to restore iPod touch data? Don't worry, the special data recovery software can help.
The Apple data recovery tool, RecoveryTool iPhone Data Recovery can provide many effective and useful methods to restore lost data from iPod touch in a few minutes. Two ways to recover deleted data are available and both of them can restore lost files, for example, texts, photos, contacts and so on.
If you have iPod touch backuped to iTunes before, you may restore iPod data with it. Here is how:
1. Open iTunes on the Mac or PC that you used to back up your iPod touch.
2. Connect your iPod to your computer with a USB cable. If a message asks for your iPod passcode or to Trust This Computer, follow the onscreen steps.
3. Select your or iPod touch when it appears in iTunes.
4. Select Restore Backup in iTunes.
5. Choose the most relevant one backup pack.
6. Click Restore and wait for the restore time to finish.
7. Keep your device connected after it restarts and wait for it to sync with your computer. You can't disconnect until the sync finishes.
Step 1. Run the Program and Choose the Recovery Mode
Download the software on your computer or Mac and then install and run the program.
Then the interface of the software will show up showing two kinds of recovery mode for you to choose. Go to "Data Recovery" > "Recover from iTunes Backup File" > "Recover from iOS Device" to perform a scan on your iPod.
Step 2. Extract your iTunes Backup
Log in your iTunes with your account and password then the program will automatically find and list all your iTunes files. Choose the one for your iPod and then begin to extract the content by clicking the "Start Scan" button.
Step 3. Review and Recover Lost Files from iPod Touch Backup
After the scan, all contents will be extracted and displayed in categories. You are allowed to preview all of them by choosing the category on the left side of the window. As you find the files you want, tick them and click "Recover" button to restore them on your computer.
The passage above only showed one of the methods to restore lost data from iTunes backup. Another method is also effective and easy to operate. For detailed process to restore iPod data, just download the software and have a try.