Posted by RecoveryTool , May 05, 2022
"After I reset my iPhone, the photos in the Photo Vault App were deleted. How can I restore them? I don't have any backup files available."
Photo Vault can hide and encrypt photos because it allows you to protect them with a PIN code. In this way, even if your phone screen is accidentally unlocked, other people will still be unable to access these locked pictures. However, there are still situations where these hidden or locked photos are accidentally deleted during the use of this application. This article provides several effective methods to recover deleted photos from Photo Vault for iPhone.
Many people mistakenly think that restoring photos on Photo Vault is difficult. If there is suitable photo vault recovery software, then it is not complicated. RecoveryTool iPhone Data Recovery is one of the best options. This program can efficiently retrieve various types of lost data for iPhone users. Now let RecoveryTool show you how to recover pictures on iPhone Photo Vault without backup files.
1. In the first step, you have to download this iOS data recovery software from RecoveryTool and install it on your computer.
2. After launching the program, you need to click on "iPhone Data Recovery" and then select "Recover from iOS Device" among them.
3. Connect your iPhone to the computer via a USB cable. Click the "Start Scan" button to move to the next step.
4. All the photos on the iPhone will be displayed. You can select "Photos" and "App Photos" on the left side of the software interface to search for your photos.
5. Select the images you want to restore and click the "Recover" button to save them to your computer.
Restoring Gallery Vault photos from backup files is also possible, but retrieving pictures from iTunes or iCloud backups is not selective and may overwrite other essential files on the iPhone. Also, how you perform the restore varies depending on the type of backup file.
- Go to the "Settings" app on the iPhone home screen.
- Then, tap your Apple ID name.
- Next, click on the "iCloud" option. Then you will see "Photos" in "APPS USING ICLOUD".
- After tapping "Photos", switch "iCloud Photo Library" to ON, and the pictures in iCloud will be synced to your phone.
Run your iTunes on your computer, update it to the latest version, and connect your iPhone to the computer via a USB cable.
- On iTunes, click "Preferences" and tap "Devices". Then, check "Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automatically".
- After clicking the iPhone icon, tap the "Settings" item. Then click on the "Summary" item.
- Go to "Manually Back up and Restore" from "Backups". Next, click on the "Restore Backup..." item.
- Select the most recent backup file in the panel and click the "Recover" button.
As you can see, there are various ways to recover lost pictures from Photo Vault on iPhone. But only RecoveryTool iPhone Data Recovery is the best photo vault recovery software that can selectively restore photos with or without backup.