Posted by Aimee , Feb 24, 2021
"Because I received a lot of spam calls, I cleared all the call logs on the iPhone. Sadly, I found out that I deleted the cell phone number of a potential customer. Two hours have passed since the call history was lost. What should I do? Can I extract lost data from iCloud?"
If you lose or delete some call logs on your iPhone by mistake, these "disappeared" call logs may bother you. Fortunately, it is possible to save your call history. Whether you have a computer or not, you can find the corresponding solution in this article.
The prerequisite for restoring call logs without a laptop or desktop is that you need to have an iCloud backup available. In this way, you can retrieve the call history without a computer, data recovery software, and skills.
1. Click the "Settings" item on the iPhone. Then go to "General".
2. After clicking "Reset", select "Erase all Contents and Settings".
3. After the iOS device restarts, you need to find "Restore from iCloud Backup" in the "Apps & Data" item.
4. Log in to your iCloud account. Then select one of the backup files you need to restore.
If you don't want to delete the existing content on the device or the call history you need is not in your backup file, then the iOS data recovery tool is your last hope. RecoveryTool iPhone Data Recovery is a professional data recovery software, which can perfectly recover call logs, photos, Viber, notes, contacts, etc. This program can help you in a desperate situation.
1. Connect the iPhone to the computer via a USB cable. After running the recovery program, select the "Recover from iOS Device" item.
2. When the software detects your device, you will be able to select "Call History" in the next interface. And tap the "Start Scan" button.
3. The recovery tool will display all the searched data, and you will be able to find the call history you need. Then click "Recover" to retrieve them.
This undelete function allows people to recover lost files on iPhone as soon as possible. More importantly, you can just retrieve your target content without restoring all files. When you use this tool to extract iTunes or iCloud backup files, you will be amazed by its powerful functions.