Posted by Aimee , Mar 11, 2021
"Because the iPhone could not start normally and it was stuck in the Apple logo. So I had to hard reset the device and then update through iTunes according to the instructions. I am sure I clicked 'Update' instead of 'Restore'. The shock was that the phone was restored to factory settings. I lost all data, especially my notes. Can anyone help me?"
The Notes is an app pre-installed on the iPhone, which improves people's thinking speed. You can create a list at any time, record important items, or set an agenda. Therefore, the content on this app is very important in many cases. When important notes are lost or deleted, the most urgent thing is to rescue them. If you have backed up all the iPhone data, it is not difficult to retrieve the missing notes. For situations where there is no backup, you can find a solution in this article.
For iOS 11 and above, you will be able to find the "Recently Deleted" folder in the Notes app. You have a chance to remedy the notes deleted in the last 30 days. Only these operations need to be performed.
1. After running the Notes app, go to the "Recently Deleted" folder.
2. Click the "Edit" item in the upper right corner, and then select one of the deleted notes.
3. Tap "Move" in the lower-left corner, and then select a folder as the destination for restoring notes.
If there is no note you are looking for in the Recently Deleted folder and you do not have a backup file available, then a third-party service solution is worth trying. The excellent RecoveryTool iPhone Data Recovery will be one of the reliable options, which allows you to preview and selectively retrieve different types of files on the iPhone.
1. After installing this iPhone recovery software, enable it.
2. Connect iPhone to the computer and select the "Recover from iOS Device" item. Then click "Start Scan".
3. Browse and find the note you need to recover. Locate the note that needs to be retrieved. Then click the "Recover" button.