Posted by Kate , May 31, 2017
iPad Pro is the latest product of Apple devices. With the 12.9-inch Retina Display, the Apple Pencil and smart keyboard, this iPad 12.9 is in the avant-grade among digital devices. Along with the new design and powerful technology, it also wins the reliance of the iPad lovers. But no matter how excellent the product is, it still has the risk of data loss and other common problems on tablet. So what should we do to deal with these problems on our iPad Pro? Fortunately, the iPad Data Recovery can help.
RecoveryTool iPhone Data Recovery, a powerful data recovery program which is available to the latest iPad/iPhone/iPod. The software can help to recover the deleted files and find the lost files back. That is to say, all the iPad Pro photos, videos, notes, contacts and other files can be restored even if you accidentally deleted them.
If you have backuped your iPad previously, learn how to restore your iPad from a backup in iTunes.
1. Open iTunes on the Mac or PC that you used to back up your iPad.
2. Connect your iPad to your computer with a USB cable. If a message asks for your iPad passcode or to Trust This Computer, follow the onscreen steps.
3. Select your iPad touch when it appears in iTunes.
4. Select Restore Backup in iTunes. If a message says that your iOS iPad's software is too old, update the iOS first.
5. Select the most recent good backup from list.
6. Click Restore and wait for the restore time to finish. If asked, enter the password for your encrypted backup.
7. Keep your iPad connected after it restarts and wait for it to sync with your computer. You can disconnect after the sync finishes.
Step 1. Download the Software and Launch it
First of all, you need to download the software on your computer or Mac and then install it.
Step 2. Connect your iPad and Scan it
Run the program and then check "Recover" function. Then connect your iPad to the computer with an USB cable. The program will show a window once your iPad is recognized, just click the "Start" button on the window to begin scanning.
If your device is an iPad 1, you can choose the Advanced Mode to get a deeper scan and find more lost data.
Step 3. Preview and Recover iPad Data
After the scanning, all the found data will be listed in categories on the screen. You are enabled to check them one by one and preview the detailed content. Then just tick the items you need and click the "Recover" button to save them on your computer.
The passage above had told you how to scan your iPad and to recover data directly on the computer. Besides, other methods are available. You are allowed to extract iTunes backup files and access iCloud backup data to recover data from iTunes/iCloud backup. For detailed information, just download the software and have a try.