Posted by RecoveryTool , Mar 15, 2022
"Can I retrieve messages from Snapchat? I lost some photos and instant messages about a month ago. And I haven't used this phone since then. While looking for a solution online, I came across some posts. Some people say that data recovery programs can restore Snapchat chat history quickly. Although I'm not too fond of this method, I am desperate to know if it is possible to recover Snapchat messages on iPhone. Do you have any good suggestions?"
Snapchat is a favorite of many social media users because of its ability to delete messages automatically. When the sender and receiver end the chat, all conversations during this period will be cleared. This brings a great sense of security to the user. Automatically removing messages is not a big deal. But when you need to retrieve these old messages from Snapchat, this feature creates a lot of resistance. So how to see and find deleted Snapchat messages on your iPhone? You can find the answer from this article.
If you are worried about lost or disappeared Snapchat messages, RecoveryTool will recommend you to use iPhone Snapchat Message Recovery, which can efficiently retrieve your Snapchat conversations on your computer.
1. Download this great Snapchat text recovery software on RecoveryTool and install it on your computer.
2. Connect your iPhone to the computer via a USB cable. Then run this program and select "iPhone Data Recovery".
3. Next, click "Recover from iOS Device" in the recovery interface.
4. After tapping the "Start Scan" button, this software will scan your iPhone.
5. After scanning, click "Messages" on the left column of the software interface. Then you can preview all deleted text messages, including Snapchat messages.
6. Select the content you want to undelete, then tap the "Recover" button to save the Snapchat conversation to your PC or Mac.
Snapchat is well known for its automatic deletion of conversations, videos, snaps, pictures, etc. But you still have ways to save Snapchat messages without a computer. You can do this:
1. Run the Snapchat app on your iPhone and log into your account.
2. Swipe right on the screen to go to the chat list.
3. Next, click the "Chat" button.
4. Select the contact you want, then enter the text and click "Send"
5. Press & hold the conversation and it will be automatically saved.
6. The font of the saved message will be displayed in bold.
Even though unsaved Snapchat messages will disappear, that doesn't mean you can't view your Snapchat conversation history. You can retrieve old Snapchat messages on your iPhone by doing this.
1. Visit the "Download My Data" section on Snapchat's official website, which stores your chat history, account information, login history, account history, purchase history and much other related content.
2. Start by logging into your account at accounts.snapchat.com. Then click "My Data".
3. Navigate to the bottom of the page to find "Submit Request".
4. The verified email address will then receive an email with a link from Snapchat.
5. Click the download link on the email to restore and browse your Snapchat messages.
Snapchat conversations will be kept on the server if they are not opened. But if these Snapchat messages are not opened for more than 30 days, the Snapchat servers will delete them automatically.
All you need to do is long-press on the conversations you want to keep to save them.
Those are the ways to view and recover Snapchat messages on your iPhone. If you're not trying to pull up old Snapchat conversations, you can also learn tips for retrieving text messages at RecoveryTool.