Posted by Aimee , Mar 04, 2021
"When synchronizing data, I received a WhatsApp voice message but it was accidentally deleted. Is there a way to recover it directly?"
WhatsApp is a popular instant messaging application that allows you to contact your family, friends, and colleagues without any barriers. The audio information function is often used by people, which allows users to click the microphone icon to record the voice and then send it to others. Unexpected situations can cause you to lose important audio. This gets you into trouble. It is not easy to find a reliable recovery method. It happens that this article provides two effective ways to restore WhatsApp audio files from iPhone.
If you need to save time and reduce trouble, then conventional methods are not for you. Some professional iOS data recovery programs are your best choice. RecoveryTool iPhone Data Recovery is one of the tools recognized by many people. There are three recovery modes to meet people's different needs. Not only can restore WhatsApp text messages, but also videos, photos, contacts, and others.
1. After downloading the iPhone data recovery software on RecoveryTool, install it on Windows or Mac.
2. You need to connect your iPhone to the computer before running the program.
3. Select the "Recover from iOS Device" mode on the software interface. Then, click the "Start Scan" button to scan the iOS device.
4. After the scan is completed, all data will be listed. You can tick "WhatsApp" and "WhatsApp Attachments" in the left column of the program interface to find audio files.
5. When previewing WhatsApp audio messages, select the files you need and tap "Recover" to retrieve them.
In addition to undeleting WhatsApp audio files directly from iPhone, you can also use this RecoveryTool software to selectively extract these audio files from iTunes or iCloud backup files.
The forwarding function of WhatsApp allows people to recover WhatsApp audio messages with the help of Email.
1. Log in to WhatsApp on other commonly used devices, and then check whether the target audio file is on this device.
2. If you find the WhatsApp audio message you want to restore, then you need to click the forwarding item.
3. After clicking the forwarding icon in the lower right corner, select the "Email" item.
4. Enter your own email address in the recipient field to forward the document to yourself.
5. Log in to your email address on the iPhone to download it.