Posted by Aimee , Aug 19, 2021
Dropping the iPhone can cause damage. Glass screen protectors can help reduce damage. Unfortunately, some people will still be unable to access the data on the device due to a damaged phone screen. This situation will result in the loss of data on the iPhone.
WhatsApp Messenger is a social application for many people to chat & share data with family, friends, and colleagues. The app stores chat history, pictures, videos, audio, etc. It will be very frustrating to lose this very valuable information. If you need to retrieve WhatsApp chats from a broken iPhone, you will be able to get help from this article. In order to get WhatsApp messages from broken iOS devices with the help of reliable techniques.
If you prefer an efficient solution, then you can follow the guide below to restore WhatsApp chats from a broken iPhone.
1. Download the iPhone Data Recovery software from RecoveryTool. After installing it on your computer, start it.
2. Click the "iPhone Data Recovery" option from the panel. Then select "Recover from iOS Device" mode.
3. Follow the instructions for connecting the iPhone to the PC. Then click the "Start Scan" button.
4. After the scan is completed, all data on the phone will be displayed on the software interface.
5. Tap "WhatsApp" and "WhatsApp Attachments" to view all WhatsApp chat history. Select the desired chat messages, and then click the "Recover" button to save them to your computer.
If you get stuck in one of the above steps, it means you can't directly extract data from the iPhone. In this case, you can only restore WhatsApp chats from the backup file. With the help of this software, you can selectively restore the specified chat records without having to restore all of them.