Posted by Aimee , Jan 05, 2018
Do you have the experience that you have jailbroken your iPhone or other iOS devices but you don't know how to remove jailbreak? A Jailbreak failure is really a very frustrating issue for many users. Though there are many ways to remove jailbreak, most of them will result in data loss while removing it. That is to say, they are not safe enough. Maybe you will turn to Apple Store for help. But don't you think that is very expensive and inconvenient?
Actually, to remove a jailbreak, you need to update your iOS system. To update your iOS system, only thing you need is a safe and simple tool. Here we recommend you the RecoveryTool Fix Recovery. It can help to fix your iOS problem and remove jailbreak easily and effectively. What is more, it will not cause any data loss.
If you are using old version jailbreak software, you may remove it with Cydia Impactor. Here is how:
1. Launch Cydia.
2. Search for Cydia Impactor and install it.
3. Once installed, you'll find a new icon on the Home screen labeled Impactor. Tap on it to open.
4. Read all the instructions on the screen and tap on "delete all data and unjailbreak device". Press Delete All to confirm.
5. Your device will reboot several times during the process. Make sure not to interrupt it while it's working.
6. Once completed, you will be taken to the welcome screen where you'll have to setup your iOS device and activate it. You can also restore from your backup during the setup process.
Your device will now be on the stock firmware without being jailbroken.
Step 1. Choose the "Repair" Feature
To begin with, download and install the software on your computer. Then there are several features for you to choose, let's choose the "iOS System Recovery" here and connect your iOS device to the computer.
Step 2. Download the Latest Firmware
The program will then detect your device automatically and the recommend you the suitable firmware to download. The latest firmware is necessary to remove jailbreak, so just click "Repair" and wait.
Step 3. Fix Your iOS to Normal
Once finish downloading, your iOS device will be update to the latest version and the program will immediately begin to fix your iOS device. All problems caused by abnormal system, including jailbreak, can be retrieved to normal.
Okay, the passage above has showed you how to remove jailbreak on iOS device, that is how to unjailbreak iPhone, unjailbreak iPad and so on. I am convinced that it will help you a lot. For detailed process or other features of the software, just download it and have a try.