Posted by Kate , May 19, 2017
Nowadays the iPhone products are becoming more and more popular because of its popularity. So the problems of iPhone are noticeable too. A common but key problem confusing many people is that how to restore photos from itunes backup. Situations like users deleted photos accidentally, iPhone was stolen or broken, or users couldn't find the access to the photo files after updating, etc.. All these could result to loss of photos.
Fortunately, the software, iPhone Data Recovery, can help to solve the problem.
The recovery tool, iPhone Data Recovery, is specially designed to recover photos or other lost files from iPhone products. With the help of the software, users can easily extract the iTunes backup and backup photos in iTunes.
1. Open iTunes on your system by double clicking on its icon. Now, connect your device to your computer with the help of USB cable.
2. Now, click on the option "File" present on the left top corner of the screen. A drop down menu appears. Scroll down and click on "Devices" as shown below.
3. Once you click on "Devices", a new menu appears. Click on "Back Up". Once you click on "Back Up", it automatically creates a backup of your device on your computer.
4. To cross check and verify whether the backup has been created, click on the "iTunes" options present at the left top and then click on "Preferences". A new window appears as shown below.
5. In the "Preferences" window, click on the the option "Devices" as shown below and you can view the details of your backup like backup date and time.
Step 1. Download and Install the Program
The software has two versions, one is for Mac and another for Windows PC. Choose the suitable one, then download it and run the program.
Step 2. Extract Files from iTunes Backup
After running the program, choose "Data Recovery" on the first window. The screen will offer you two ways to recover data, just choose the one "Recover from iTunes Backup File" by clicking the menu on the top.
Then the program can automatically detect all iTunes backup files on the computer. Choose the photos files you needed and click on the "Start Scan" button to begin extracting and scanning.
Step 3. Restore Photos from iTunes Backup
After the scanning, you can preview all content in detail. For example, you can preview photos in categories of Camera Roll and Photo Stream. While previewing, you can tick the items you want at the same time. Then just click the button "Recover" to recover photos.
Okay! The recover process has been done now, isn't it easy and convenient? So, just download it and have a try! I am convinced that it will be your first choice to recover deleted files from iPhone.