Posted by Kate , Jun 20, 2017
Many people with an iPhone they own have the habit to backup iPhone data with iTunes in case of data loss. Because files like iPhone text messages, photos, contacts are all very significant to users. However, the problem is that it is easy to backup them but difficult to extract and view them on computer, which frustrated many users. Fortunately, with the help of iPhone Data Recovery, this problem can be handled.
RecoveryTool iPhone Data Recovery is the useful recovery tool specially designed for iPhone devices. It makes it possible for you to view and even save text messages from iPhone. What is more, it is available for almost all the iOS devices, including iPhone 6s (Plus)/6(Plus)/5C/5S/5/4S.
Step 1. Connected iPhone to Computer
Download the program and run the program on your computer first. Then connect your phone to the computer for preparation for the next process.
Step 2. Choose the Suitable Recovery Mode
To save messages on your iPhone, it is important to choose the "Recover" mode first. Then click the "Recover iOS Data" button on the screen for the program to detect your iOS device.
Step 3. Start Scanning for Deleted Data
For iPhone 6s (Plus)/6(Plus)/5C/5S/5/4S, just click "Start" on the window to scan it.
For iPhone 4/3GS, follow the guide below to enter your iPhone's scanning mode.
1. Hold your iPhone and click "Start".
2. Hold the Power and Home buttons simultaneously for exactly 10 seconds.
3. Release the Power button, and keep the Home button pressed until you were told that you've entered.
Step 4. Save Text Messages from iPhone
The scan will take you a few seconds and the scan results will be presented in lists. Just choose the category of "Text" on the screen and click to review and recover them.
The passage above had showed you the method to recover text messages from iPhone, which is very effective and easy to understand. Actually, the software have many other functions besides recovery deleted text, you can download and have a try.
After you restore all the deleted messages with iPhone Data Recovery, don't forget to backup the SMS to iTunes. Learn how to achieve it by following the steps below.
1. Launch iTunes and connect iPhone to PC. you will see your iPhone icon in the top menu bar of the iTunes window.
2. Clicking on that button will open another window that provides detailed information about your device. You can see the backup section below the main information. To do a full backup of your iPhone choose "This computer". By doing so, all of your data will be backed up to your computer.
3. To start the backup process, click "Back Up Now". If you wish to back up those apps as well click Back Up Apps to sync them with your iTunes Library. Of course, the more items you choose, the more storage space will be used.
4. You will be notified when the process is finished, and all you have to do is press the blue "Done" button. This is how you backup your notes and text messages to your iTunes in Windows.