Posted by Aimee , Oct 11, 2019
"Before updating the iPad to iOS 13, I deleted all the backup files of the iPad. This is a stupid thing. Now I am very anxious. Is there any way to undelete the backup files of the iPad on Windows 10? I hope to restore all Deleted backup files. How can I solve this problem? Thank you."
This is obviously impossible if you need to undelete all your backup data. If iTunes and iCloud are not backed up at the same time. Under the current technical means, only most of the data can be recovered. Because your original data may be overwritten on the device. If you plan to preview and selectively restore backup files, then you need to use a third-party recovery tool.
If you have other backup files, the easiest way is to recover the data from an existing backup file. RecoveryTool iPhone Data Recovery simplifies these recovery steps. Of course, if you don't have any backup files. Then you can also use the software to undelete data from the device. The steps are as follows:
1. Download and install this software.
2. Select "iPhone Data Recovery". Then click on "Recover from iTunes Backup File" mode.
3. Undelete data from the selected iTunes backup file.
With this method, you can recover data that was accidentally deleted.
In addition to backing up data via iTunes or iCloud, you can also back up your data by this software.
1. Select the function of "iOS Data Backup & Restore".
2. Check the "iOS Data Backup" option. At the same time, if you need to encrypt data, you can choose to back up the data in encrypted mode.
3. After clicking "Next", the software starts backing up the data.
Once the data backup is complete, you can use this program to undelete the data you need at any time.