Posted by Aimee , May 02, 2021
YouTube is the most popular video-sharing website for people, which allows users to upload, watch, share and comment on videos. Movies, music, sports, news, fashion, and other types of videos can be found on this online video platform. Therefore, watching videos is a pleasure for many people in their spare time. Online streaming video will freeze due to slow internet speed or excessive advertisements. The demand for downloading video files from YouTube is increasing. How to watch videos on YouTube offline? You can check our user guide.
In order to protect copyright and user privacy, you need to pay $11.99 a month for the premium version to download video files from YouTube. Fortunately, you can find some third-party YouTube video downloaders designed for this in Google. However, this will violate YouTube's terms of service and trigger copyright risks. Before downloading a video, you need to make sure that you have obtained the permission of the copyright owner.
1. After running Google Chrome, go to the extension page.
2. Find Chrome YouTube Downloader. After clicking the "Add to Chrome" button, tap "Continue".
3. Visit YouTube in the Chrome browser and find the video that needs to be downloaded. At this point, you will see the newly appeared "Download" button.
4. Select options and file type. Then you can download the video files you need.
To download YouTube videos better, you can use YouTube Video Downloader. Wise Video Download is one of these types of video download tools.
1. Download Wise Video Downloader.
2. Click "Add URL" to enter the URL of the video to download the video.
Download YouTube Videos