Posted by Aimee , May 09, 2021
Many iOS users look forward to the iOS system update, which is touted as a fix. Some iPhone 12 models have a weird display error. When the iOS device displays a black background or a darker image, the iPhone screen has a green tint problem. You can search for these related topics on Apple's support forum. Some people say that restarting the phone can temporarily solve the problem, but this is not the most appropriate. Read this article to fix the green tint bug permanently.
Reddit reports that iOS 14.5 beta 2 has resolved the green (flickering) issue on iPhone 12 models. Therefore, updating the iOS system to the latest version will permanently resolve this issue.
1. Connect iPhone to the Internet via Wi-Fi.
2. Click on the "Settings" app.
3. Go to "General" and click "Software Update".
4. Click "Download and Install" or "Install Now".
5. If you set a password for the iPhone, then you need to enter your passcode to unlock the device.
6. The device will then restart and go to the update process.
1. Connect the iPhone to the computer via a USB cable.
2. Open iTunes to prepare for the next operation.
3. Click the device icon in the program interface.
4. Before proceeding with the update operation, you need to back up the data for your iPhone. Click "Back Up Now".
5. Then you can click on the "Check for Update" item. If an updated version of iOS is available, you will be able to move on to the next step.
6. After tapping "Download and Update", the update will be downloaded to the computer so that it can be applied to your iPhone later.
7. After the device is updated, you will need to reset your iPhone.
If the general iOS update methods mentioned above do not work, then you need unconventional techniques to update your iPhone.
Fix iPhone 12 Series Green Tint Issue