Posted by Aimee , Jun 03, 2020
iTunes can meet most entertainment needs of Apple users. You can use it to play music and videos. If you have a paid subscription to Apple Music, you can download songs through iTunes. In the iTunes Store, you can also find videos, podcasts, TV shows, audiobooks, etc. The most important thing is that you can set up your iPhone, iPad, iPod, and other devices through iTunes. It can perform many operations for you. But you need to register an iTunes account. In the following, we will introduce how to create a new iTunes account.
1. Download and install iTunes on your PC or Mac.
Click the Start menu and run iTunes.
Enable iTunes in the Mac Dock.
2. Click the "Store" menu in the iTunes software interface, and then open the "Create Account" item from the drop-down menu.
3. Agree to the terms in "Terms & Conditions" and click the "Continue" button.
4. After entering the relevant information, then click the Continue button. At the same time, you need to fill in the payment information.
5. Click the "Done" button to get your new iTunes account.
After setting up your iTunes account, you can start using iTunes. In order to protect the iOS device data, we recommend that you use iTunes for backup. When you lose important data or the device fails to boot up due to abnormal conditions, you can still extract files from the iTunes backup.
Open an iTunes Account