Posted by RecoveryTool , Mar 31, 2022
"I need to factory reset my husband's iPad, but we don't know the passcode. It was a gift from his daughter years ago. She set it up with her Apple account. So no one knows the passcode now.
I can access settings from the home screen, but when trying to reset to factory settings, it asks for an Apple or iTunes password which we forgot. The online solutions said connecting the cable and logging into the iTunes account. And obviously, we don't have any account passwords. Is there a way to erase everything and reset the iPad without using iTunes or passwords? Or do I need to go to an Apple repair shop? "
If you have a passcode, it's a simple matter of wiping all the data on your iPad and restoring it to factory settings. Unfortunately, if you forget your iTunes or Apple password, your device will be locked by typing the wrong password multiple times. To avoid getting into this predicament, you need some clever solutions rather than futile attempts. And this informative article will help you reset your iPad without a password.
If you don't know RecoveryTool iPhone Unlocker, you are missing the best software to remove the iPad passcode. This program is an efficient tool to unlock the iPad and remove passwords from the locked iPad. So you won't need to risk hours or days of delays in unlocking your iOS device. You can unlock and reset a disabled iPad in a few easy steps. To delete all data from the iPad without a password, you need to follow the steps below.
1. Download iPhone Unlocker from RecoveryTool official website and install it on your computer.
2. Run the software, then select the "Wipe Passcode" option on the software interface.
3. Connect your iPhone to the computer via a USB cable. The software will then ask you to confirm your device information.
4. Click the "Start" button to start downloading the firmware package. Once this step is complete, you will be prompted that it is done, and you can click the "Unlocker" button.
5. Key in the "0000" confirmation code. Then wait for the iPad passcode to be erased. Once you've done this, you can reset your iPad and set up a strong password again.
Note: This tool will delete all data on the iPad. Also, if the Wipe Passcode feature doesn't work, you can try the "Remove Apple ID" feature.
Although you know the best way to remove the iPad passcode, there are other alternatives you can use. If you set up "Find My iPad" on your iPad, then you can use it to reset your iPad without a screen passcode. To reset your iPad remotely, you need to follow the steps below.
1. Visit the official website of iCloud on a computer, laptop, or Mac. Then enter your Apple ID and password to log into your account.
2. Go to the "Find My iPad" section, click the "All Devices" item and select the iPad you want to reset.
3. Next, you will see options related to the iPad. Select "Erase iPad" and confirm the action.
4. After a few moments, you can reset your device without the iPad's passcode.
If you've ever used iTunes to sync or backup your iPad, iTunes is also a potential solution. And all you need to do is follow the steps below.
1. Update the latest version of iTunes on your computer, then connect your iPad to the computer. You may be asked to enter a password during this process.
2. Next, the iTunes program automatically syncs and creates a backup for your iPad. Then you can choose "Restore iPad".
3. When you confirm the operation, the password and content on the iPad will be cleared. Finally, you can reset your iPad passcode.
You can choose to wipe and reset your iPad without a passcode as needed. Although there are several options, RecoveryTool iPhone Unlocker is one of the best, and it is compatible with all iOS versions. This is the safest and most reliable. Using it will get the best experience of unlocking and resetting your iPad.