Posted by Aimee , Jun 11, 2020
"The problem with the phone screen caused me to enter the wrong password multiple times. Now, my iPhone has been disabled. My friend suggested using iTunes to restart the iPhone. However, this computer at home has never been logged in to iTunes. So I was asked to fill in the verification code sent to my phone. But my iPhone has been disabled. I cannot access it. How can I unlock the device?"
Forgetting the iPhone passcode can cause many other unexpected situations. After repeatedly failing to unlock the iPhone, you will receive the "iPhone is Disabled" message. Under certain circumstances, you can unlock the disabled iPhone through iTunes or iCloud. If you can't unlock your iPhone with iTunes or iCloud, then you can try some unlocking tools.
In all unlocking programs, I would recommend RecoveryTool iPhone Unlocker. It does not require a password to bypass the disabled iPhone.
1. Install this iPhone unlock tool on PC or Mac. After running the software, select the "Wipe Passcode" mode in the software interface.
2. After the iPhone is connected to the computer via a USB cable, click the "Start" button to proceed to the next step.
3. Carefully confirm the iPhone device information detected by the software. If there is an error on it, you need to modify it. Click "Start" to download the firmware package.
4. Once the firmware download is completed, tap "Unlock". Then enter 0000 to confirm the unlock operation. After that, the program can erase the lock screen password of the disabled device.
It should be noted that using the unlock tool will wipe the iPhone data. If you have successfully unlocked the device, then it is recommended that you back up all data on the iOS device. The iOS Backup & Restore function on RecoveryTool iPhone Data Recovery will be a good choice. It can backup or restore all data of the device with one click.
2. After logging in by entering your Apple account and password, find your iPhone in the drop-down menu at the top of the screen. Then click on it.
3. After clicking "Erase iPhone", tap "Erase".
4. You may be asked to enter the Apple ID password again. Then, the device will be restored to factory settings.
In case you remember your Apple ID password and have a recent backup file, you can use this method to bypass the disabled iPhone.