Posted by Aimee , Sep 26, 2021
"I set a restriction code on my young daughter's iPhone. The phone came as her birthday gift. The worst thing is that I forgot the passcode. Now she can't access some websites and download apps. Is there a way to reset the password?"
Apple's data protection measures are very reliable. Once the password of the iPhone is forgotten or the iOS device is locked, it is difficult for the user to know how to unlock the iDevice. Without the passcode, no one can access the locked phone. If you want to bypass the iPhone passcode, continue reading the possible solutions provided in this article.
This is a fault in the past. If you have enabled the "Allow access to Siri when locked with a passcode" option, you can trick Siri to use the functions on the iPhone without a password.
1. Press and hold the home button to activate Siri.
2. Ask Siri to turn on the clock.
3. Tap the clock on the screen. After switching to the world clock, click alarm clock.
4. In the next selection, click "Buy More Tones". Then you can visit the iTunes store.
5. Tap the home button again to enter the phone home screen.
Siri is undoubtedly the best way to unlock the iPhone. But this loophole will damage the security of your iPhone. The next thing you need to do is to disable this feature.
1. Find "General" in "Settings".
2. Click the "Passcode Lock" item, and then turn off "Allow access to Siri when locked with a passcode".
If you need a reliable and convenient solution, then RecoveryTool iPhone Unlocker is a good option. This is a method highly recommended by many media sites. You can get professional help without going out.
1. Run iPhone Unlocker on the computer. Then tap the "Wipe Passcode" mode.
2. Connect the iPhone to the computer via a USB cable, and then click the "Start" button.
3. Before unlocking, you need to confirm your device information.
4. Click the "Start" button to download the firmware package.
5. After the firmware download is completed, you can click the "Unlock" button.
6. In the last step, you need to enter "0000" to confirm the unlock operation. It takes some time to erase the passcode.
If you completely forget the iPhone passcode or the iOS device is locked, then you can use the Find My iPhone function to liberate your iPhone.
1. Visit iCloud.com on any device.
2. Log in to your Apple ID account on the iCloud website.
3. Switch from "Find My" to "All Devices".
4. Select the iPhone that has forgotten the password or is locked, and then click "Erase iPhone" to delete the passcode.
Note: This operation will erase all data on the iPhone. You can restore your data from iTunes or iCloud backup. To restore iPhone data in batches or selectively, you can refer to other methods.