Posted by RecoveryTool , Apr 02, 2022
"There are a lot of audio extractors on the web that claim to be able to extract sound from YouTube videos and edit videos. The sheer number of options confuses me, and I need software to help me losslessly extract audio from video files. If most of my videos are in mp4 or VOB format, which YouTube audio extractor should I use? Do you have any good suggestions?"
Many people have encountered the need to extract audio such as music, song or sound from a video, but they know nothing about it. Some people even go through a lot of trouble finding a way to separate audio from video. Therefore, most video enthusiasts will want to easily extract audio from video so that they can create more creative videos. If you are one of them, you should read this user guide, which will help you extract any needed audio from the video without processing the accompanying video.
If you want to detach audio from video files on Windows or Mac, you should try the industry's top video editing software - RecoveryTool Video Editor. It can help you extract audio from MP4, MKV, AVI, MOV, WMV, AVCHD, WEBM, FLV, F4V, SWF, and many other video formats. And this audio extractor lets you separate video and audio in a few steps. Now you can refer to the steps below to batch extract from video files to MP3, AAC, AC3, WMA, WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MKA, or other audio formats.
1. Download this audio extractor for free on RecoveryTool and install it on your computer or laptop.
2. After running the program, you can click the "Add Files" button on the software interface to import your target video files.
3. Then click the drop-down menu button next to "Convert All to".
4. Click the "Audio" item in the pop-up list, and then select the audio format you want to extract from the video file.
5. Adjust the audio effect you want to output according to your needs. Finally, tap "Convert All" to extract it from the video file.
With this professional audio extractor, you will find that it is very easy to extract audio or edit video.
YouTube is a video-sharing website that everyone loves. Sometimes people may come across some favorite music or sounds when watching videos on them, and you may want to extract these audios. If you have downloaded YouTube videos to your computer, then you can directly use RecoveryTool Video Editor to extract high-quality audio files from YouTube videos. And if you can't put YouTube videos on your computer, you can only try to separate the background music from YouTube videos online.
1. Visit https://onlymp3.to/en7/. Then you can find this online site with a YouTube audio extractor.
2. Copy the target YouTube video URL and paste it into the red border of the webpage.
3. The website will automatically match the extracted sound quality. Then, you can click "Download" to download it to your computer.
Note: Most online audio extractors do not support extracting high-quality and custom audio formats.
VLC is also a popular media player. Although it can support as an audio extractor, its essence is a video player. The VLC software interface is very simple, but the advantage is that this program can be applied to various operating systems such as Linux, Windows, and macOS. To use this media video player, you can follow the steps below.
1. Install and run the VLC media player on your computer.
2. Next, you can click the "Media" item on the far left of the software navigation bar.
3. After clicking "Convert/Save", an "Open Media" dialog box will appear.
4. Add your target video file. Then tap "Open".
5. When you click "Convert/Save", you can go to the location where you choose the audio type.
6. Finally, click the "Start" button to output the audio files in the video.
Note: Since VLC is a video player, it is not a professional video extractor. This affects the quality of the audio extracted by the user.
Audacity is a simple audio recorder and audio editor for Windows, macOS, Linux, or other systems. Therefore, users can also use it to separate music or songs from video files. And the following points to note:
- The software has unknown bugs, so you can re-run it when the program software interface freezes.
- Some of the features are complicated, and you need to go through the software's user guide.
- This program requires you to download some additional plugins or encoders.
You can start extracting the audio track files from your videos when you understand these.
1. Download Audacity to your computer. When you have it installed, you can open the program.
2. After dragging the video file to this software interface, you can select the audio source. Then click "OK".
3. Go to "File" and click "Export Audio". When you have selected the audio format to output, you can click the "Save" button.
Once you've read the entire article, you'll find that you no longer have to worry about extracting video files from audio files. All you need to do is choose a suitable method. And if you are a Windows or macOS user, RecoveryTool Video Editor is your best audio extractor. Of course, in addition to extracting audio tracks, this tool also provides rich and practical editing functions. Therefore, RecoveryTool Video Editor is worth your trying and exploring.