Posted by Aimee , Feb 07, 2021
"Try to use Freemake Video Converter to encode H.264 video to AVI, but the conversion failed. The video converter pops up a log of bitstream error. When playing the converted file, the screen is black but the audio can be heard. What's wrong? "
H.264 is a codec widely used in camcorders, optical discs, streaming video, and broadcasting, which can have good video quality at lower bit rates. Sometimes you cannot play this video format file on your computer or DVD player. To solve this playback problem, converting H.264 to AVI format is a good suggestion. After all, AVI is also a popular video format. To learn how to easily convert H.264 to AVI, you can continue reading this article.
RecoveryTool Video Editor is a powerful H.264 file converter. It can not only convert video to AVI but also convert to MP4, MP3, WMV, FLAC, and other formats. You can freely convert up to 1000 formats of video or audio.
1. Download and install this video conversion software on your computer.
2. Run the program and click the "Add Files" button to add H.264 files.
3. Tap the drop-down button next to "Convert All to:" and click the "AVI" item in the pop-up window.
4. Select one of the input file formats in the "AVI" item.
5. Click "Convert All" to convert the video format.
After performing the above steps, you will find that it is easy and fast to convert H.264 video to AVI format.