Posted by Aimee , Oct 22, 2020
"My dance teacher asked me to record a video while performing in the palace. This dance is a bit long. I used a Sony camcorder to shoot for 35 minutes. Can I convert the Sony camcorder video to MP4 on my computer? The way to capture highlights from the video is also what I need. Please let me know. Thanks in advance."
Sony camcorder is a professional digital camcorder, so many people like to use it to shoot various videos. If you have already shot a lot of videos, then you may need to edit them. At this time, some professional video editing programs can help you. You can use them to add watermark to video, clip video, rotate video files, etc. To learn more about these sony video editors, just browse this user guide.
You can find a lot of Sony video editing software on the search engine. RecoveryTool Video Editor is one of the powerful and easy-to-use Sony video editing programs we recommend. It comes with rich video editing functions. You will be free to add various special effects through its friendly user interface.
1. Download and install Sony video editing software on Mac or Windows computer.
2. Import the material from the camcorder to the PC or laptop. Then run this tool and click the "Add File" button to add media files.
3. Customize the video as needed. You can find the corresponding function in the software interface. It can convert video from 2D to 3D, crop video, adjust video parameters, and achieve other effects.
4. After editing the video, you can click the "Convert All" button to convert the video to other media formats.
If you don't have a budget for a video editor, it is also possible to consider using the simple Windows Movie Maker to edit Sony video files. Windows users can achieve some video editing effects through it.
1. Check if Windows Movie Maker has been installed on the PC or laptop. If it is not installed, then you need to install this software on your computer.
2. Click "Add videos and photos" in the program interface to import the video into the video editing tool.
3. Click the function available on the software interface to edit your video. You can preview the production effect on the left side of the interface.
4. Tap the "Save movie" button to export the video.
It is not difficult to edit Sony video with the right tools. If you happen to lose video files, you still have a chance to recover them.