Posted by Aimee , Mar 24, 2020
"I reset my phone to factory settings for some reason, but I forgot to back up my notes. The cached data in the Notepad app on the Samsung Galaxy S20 has disappeared. They are files that I urgently need. I want to save back notes that have been deleted. In addition, I found a lot of solutions on the Internet, but these stupid solutions did not help me find the missing files. Please, can someone help me? "
It is not difficult to recover deleted notes. If the data has not been overwritten, you can undo the deletion using a suitable data recovery tool. This method can also be used to recover data that disappeared for no reason. The recommended program for this article is RecoveryTool Android Data Recovery. It can quickly and completely retrieve all lost or accidentally deleted data such as contacts, SMS, video files, music and more. Get back lost notes and other types of files in a few simple steps.
1. Download and install this Android data recovery software on your computer.
2. Start this recovery tool and select "Android Data Recovery" in the software interface. Then connect your Android device to your computer.
3. If the device does not have USB debugging enabled, follow the prompts on the program interface to enable USB debugging mode.
4. Select the file types to be recovered and click "Next" to scan.
5. After scanning, you can preview all data in the software interface. Find your lost notes and click "Recover" to save them to your PC.
Note: Once your lost data is overwritten, they cannot be recovered. Therefore, please do not use your Android device until the notes have been retrieved.
If you lost your notes on your iPhone or iPad, you need to use RecoveryTool iPhone Data Recovery to undelete your notes. Android and iOS are different operating systems, so you need to use different recovery tools.