Posted by Aimee , Jan 02, 2020
"The Samsung Galaxy S10 screen is cracked. I have a spare phone. I want to extract photos and contacts from the broken phone before sending it for repair. However, the problem is that the screen is unresponsive. When I connect my Samsung phone to the computer, nothing appears on the screen. I have tried PhoneRescue. Any help would be greatly appreciated. "
If your device is damaged and cannot be turned on due to a broken screen or a black screen, but you urgently need to get pictures from android with broken screen. Fortunately, you can use a broken android data recovery tool, which can help you recover photos from damaged Android devices.
If you have an SD memory card on your Android device, then you can recover pictures directly from the memory card. This method is free and does not require a paid program to read the data in the SD card. It should be noted that it can only retrieve the photos stored in the SD, but it cannot rescue the pictures from the phone's built-in memory.
1. Remove the SD card from the Android device.
2. Use a card reader to connect the Secure Digital memory card to the computer.
3. When the computer recognizes your SD card, click the removable disk that appears on the computer to browse the pictures stored in it.
Note: If data is lost in the SD card, you can refer to this method to recover files.
If the Android device has USB debugging enabled, you can directly connect the device to your PC or Mac while the device is powered on. When the device is recognized by the computer, you can read the data stored in the device and the SD card.
Once the above method does not help you, then you can only rescue your photos with the help of professional recovery procedures.
For Samsung devices, you can recover photos using RecoveryTool Android Data Recovery. This feature does not currently support other brands of Android devices.
1. After the download is complete, install and run the Android data extraction tool. Then connect your Samsung device to your computer.
2. To retrieve lost photos from broken Android devices. Need to select "Android Data Extraction" in the program's side menu.
3. According to the status of the device, select the mode for extracting data. Then click "Start".
4. Select the device brand and model. After entering the download mode following the prompts on the interface, tap "Start".
5. Once your device is successfully repaired, you can use this extraction program to extract the pictures from the Android device from the damaged Samsung device. After clicking "Recover", you can save your data to your computer.
How wonderful! In just 5 steps, you can restore important data in case of damage.