Posted by Aimee , Dec 10, 2019
"My device can't detect my Kingmax 16 GB SD card. I only bought this memory card last month. I also didn't hot-swap this Micro SD card. However, my device just can't recognize it. I'm sad because the data in the Kingmax memory card is lost. Please tell me how to recover the videos on the SD card. They are important to me. I hope someone can help me solve this problem. "
This is one of the cases where our files are missing. Sometimes when we try to open the memory card, the device may pop up a message telling us to format the card. Once we format the SD card, all data will be deleted. In the case of SD card file loss, we don't need to worry too much. Now RecoveryTool Data Recovery provides a new data recovery solution. It can restore pictures, videos, audio, music, etc. In addition, this recovery software can help you retrieve data from the following scenarios:
1. Data was accidentally deleted.
2. Data loss during file transfer.
3. Format SD card causes file loss.
4. Memory card lost files during reading or writing data.
In fact, if the SD card has not been physically damaged and the data has not been overwritten, then this tool can save you the data from the Kingmax memory card.
1. Select the correct trial version based on your operating system, then download and install this tool.
2. After the Kingmax memory card is connected to the computer, run the RecoveryTool data recovery tool. Select the file type you want to retrieve and click "Next".
3. Browse the interface options and select "Exter removable device". Select Kingmax SD card as the retrieval source to scan the data lost at this location.
4. After scanning, you can preview the lost files. If you find the deleted files, then you can select the target files and click "Recover" to save the lost data in Kingmax memory card to your computer.
Please do not save the files directly to the Kingmax memory card before restoring the data.