Posted by Aimee , Nov 26, 2019
"Recently, I replaced the Leica camera with a Canon camera. I accidentally pressed the wrong button. The photos, music and videos in the Micro SD card disappeared. How do I restore this data now? I can accept any methods and tools. If you have a successful solution, please let me know."
The Micro SD card is used in GPS devices, portable music players and some flash memory disks. We store important data on these devices. When the files in the Micro SD card is lost, we should stop using the Micro SD card immediately. Avoid overwriting the data on the SD card. At this time, you can download the trial version of RecoveryTool Data Recovery. This third-party tool can preview and recover the data you have deleted.
1. The Micro SD card cannot be used due to physical damage.
2. The SD card was removed in violation of the rules. It will break the file, boot sector or partition table. The data in the SD will not be readable.
3. The Micro SD card was accidentally deleted or formatted.
4. The Micro SD card uses a FAT16 or FAT32 file system. The file system is confusing or wrong. It can also lead to data loss.
In most cases, documents lost in the Micro SD card can be retrieved using RecoveryTool Data Recovery. This is the best data recovery solution. Both Windows and Mac users can download and install the software.
1. Connect the Micro SD to your computer using a card reader. Then run the data recovery tool.
2. The software will show the types of files that can be recovered. Check the data you need to recover as needed. Then click on "Next".
3. The Micro SD card is a removable device. Select "Exter removable device" here. Tap the "Start" button to scan.
4. Preview the missing data found by the software. Select the data you want to restore and click "Recover" to retrieve the lost data.