Posted by Aimee , Apr 12, 2020
"I recently backed up iPad data to iCloud. How can I browse iCloud backup files on my PC? I already asked questions on Yahoo Answers and Q&A sites. Some people say that the iPhone backup extractor software can do it. However, I don't want to use a cracked version of the iPhone backup extractor software. Does anyone have other free suggestions? "
iCloud is a cloud storage service provided by Apple. This service can prevent users from losing data. Therefore, it is necessary to regularly back up iPhone, iPad and iPod files to iCloud. Although iCloud is so powerful, not all users know how to download iCloud backup files from a PC or Mac. This article will provide two ways to browse and access iCloud backup files from iCloud. Please choose according to your needs. With the help of the method in this article, you can easily download pictures, WhatsApp chat, contacts, and other data from iCloud.
You can use RecoveryTool iPhone Data Recovery to conveniently access iCloud backup files. Its visual operation interface can help you view and download data. This software can be used on Windows or Mac. This is worth a try.
1. Download and install this data tool on your computer. Then start the program and go to "iPhone Data Recovery".
2. Select "Recover from iCloud Backup File" in the left menu bar of the software.
3. To log in to iCloud, you need to enter your Apple ID and password. After entering the next interface, you can see a list of all iCloud backup files. Select one of the required backup files, and then click the "Download" button.
4. All the data in the iCloud backup file will be displayed on the software interface, you can access and preview them. Select the file you need, and then click the "Recover" button to download the file to the computer.
In addition, you can also use this tool to extract iTunes backup files.
Log in to the iCloud website to download some types of files, such as contacts, iCloud Drive, notes, etc. But this method restricts access to iMessage, SMS, WhatsApp attachments and other specific types of files. Therefore, users can choose the appropriate method according to the type of file they need to download. To access iCloud backup files online, you can do the following.
1. Open the browser on the computer to visit the iCloud website (https://www.icloud.com/).
2. After logging in to your iCloud account, click the category you want to download.
3. Select the required items and download them to the computer.
To check iCloud data normally, you need to enter the correct Apple ID and password. If you forget your Apple ID password, you need to reset the password before you can access iCloud.