Posted by Kate , Dec 15, 2017
For many users, the most important thing on iPhone is the data, which includes many precious photos and significant files. However, in many cases, such as physical damage or system failure, you may lose your data. So it is of urgent need for us to get deleted photos from iPhone or to get back other files without an iPhone. So this article is going to show you how to get back deleted photos from iPhone? iPhone Data Recovery is the software we are going to talk about. It is an effective and practical program that can enable iCloud downloading, which is inaccessible by default.
1. Open iTunes on the Mac or PC that you used to back up your device.
2. Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable. If a message asks for your device passcode or to Trust This Computer, follow the onscreen steps. If you forgot your passcode, get help.
3. Select your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when it appears in iTunes. If your device doesn't appear in iTunes, learn what to do.
4. Select Restore Backup in iTunes. If a message says that your iOS device's software is too old, learn what to do.
5. Look at the date and size of each backup and pick the most relevant.
6. Click Restore and wait for the restore time to finish. If asked, enter the password for your encrypted backup.
7. Keep your device connected after it restarts and wait for it to sync with your computer. You can disconnect after the sync finishes.
Step 1. Run the Program
Download the software and install it on your computer. There are two versions for you to choose, Windows and Mac versions. Just choose the suitable one. Launch the program, click the "Recover", then "Recover iOS Data" and go on.
Step 2. Download the iCloud Backup File
The program will not remember or collect your account information, so just log in your iCloud account with your account and password. Then all your backup files will be listed, choose the Camera Roll and App Photos files and then download them.
Step 3. Restore Photos from iCloud
Scan the files you downloaded before. The process will take you a few minutes, so be patient. After the scanning, all the pictures are available and you can now preview them. While previewing, tick the photos you want and click "Recover" to save them on your computer.
Okay, the passage above had showed one of the measures to recover deleted photos from iPhone by telling how to retrieve photos from iCloud, it is really very helpful. Besides, the program can do many other things, for example, it can fix your stuck operation system and also restore your lost data in other ways. For detail, just download it and have a try.