Posted by Kate , Oct 28, 2017
Many users had the problem that their iPads were stuck in black screen or Apple logo. In other words, they got a frozen iPad. "My iPad is frozen, what should I do?" Many users had asked the question. It is really a very annoying problem and no many effective methods can be available. However, you don't need to worry about that any more because we are going to show you an easy way to handle it. What is more, it will not cause any data loss. It will be quite helpful if your iPad keeps freezing now.
In most case, you can fix iPad issue by rebooting it. However, it's impossible to do a normal reboot if it's stuck. Alternatively, you may try these steps:
1. Hold down the Sleep/Wake button for several seconds. (This is the button shown in the diagram above this article.)
2. The iPad will prompt you to slide a button to power off the iPad. Follow the directions on the screen by sliding the button from the left side to the right to reboot the iPad.
3. If the iPad is completely frozen, the "slide to power down" message may not appear. Don't worry, just continue holding down the button. After about 20 seconds the iPad will power it down without the confirmation. This is called a "forced reboot" because it will work even when the iPad is totally unresponsive.
4. The iPad screen will display the circle of dashes which indicates it is busy. Once the iPad has finished shutting down completely, the screen will go completely black.
5. After the iPad's screen is completely black, wait a couple of second and then hold down the Sleep/Wake button again to restart the iPad.
6. When the Apple logo appears in the middle of the screen, you can release the Sleep/Wake button. The iPad will restart shortly after the logo appears.
Step 1. Make the Software Available
Download the RecoveryTool Fix Recovery on your computer first and then run the program. After launching the program, choose the "iOS System Recovery" tap.
Connect your iPad to the computer and then hit the "Start" button.
Step 2. Download the Latest Matching Firmware
To fix the iPad system, you need to have latest iPad firmware installed. The program will detect your iPad and recommend you the suitable firmware. You just need to follow the advice and download it.
Step 3. Fix Your iOS System to Normal
After the downloading process, the latest firmware will start to repair your frozen iPad. The whole process will cost you a few minutes, just be patient and wait.
The above passage is just a little part of powerful recovery software. For detailed information and further experience, just download the Fix Recovery and have a try.