Posted by Kate , Jan 15, 2016
It's a really big trouble concerning many people that their iPod may get stolen or lost in many accidents. Though there are many kinds of much software can help to find your iPod, such as the software Find My iPod, the chance to find it back is very small. Or even though you have found it back, the data on it had been deleted already. So what should we do to restore iPod data after we find it back? The best RecoveryTool iPhone Data Recovery software will give you the answer. As a practical tool to restore lost data on an iPod, it is easy to operate.
If you lose your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch or think it might be stolen, these steps might help you find it and protect your data.
By default, you can use Find My iPhone to find your iPod and take additional actions that can help you recover it and keep your data safe.
1. Sign in to icloud.com/find on a Mac or PC, or use the Find My iPhone app on another iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
2. Find your device. Open Find My iPhone, and select your device to view its location on a map. If your iPod is nearby, you can have it play a sound to help you or someone nearby find it.
3. Turn on Lost Mode. Using Lost Mode, you can remotely lock your iPod with a passcode, display a custom message with your phone number on your missing device's Lock screen, and keep track of your device's location.
4. Report your lost or stolen iPod to local law enforcement.
5. Erase your iPod. To prevent anyone else from accessing the data on your missing device, you can erase it remotely. When you erase your iPod, all of your information (including credit or debit cards for Apple Pay) will be deleted from that iPod, and you won't be able to find it using Find My iPhone.
Step 1. Run the Program and Select the Suitable Recovery Mode
Download the software on your computer or Mac firstly and then install and run the program.
After the interface of the program appears, switch to the "Recover" mode and then select "Recover iOS Data".
Step 2. Log in Your iTunes and Extract iPod Backup File
Once you have logged in your iTunes with account and password, all your iTunes backup files, including your iPod backup file, will be shown up. Just choose the file of your iPod backup and then extract it by clicking the "Start Scan" button.
Step 3. Preview and Recovery Deleted Data
After the scanning, all the data will be listed in categories. You are allowed to selectively preview the files one by one and then tick the items you need at the same time. Finally, just click the "Recover" button to recovery all the items you ticked on your computer.
Okay! The passage had showed you the way to restore deleted iPod data, isn't it very effective and easy? Moreover, as a special data recovery tool, the software can also solve many common problems of an iPod. So just download it and have a try.