Posted by Aimee , Jul 22, 2020
"Yesterday, I accidentally deleted all the photos and videos on the iPad. Videos are not very important to me, but I regret that I lost these favorite pictures! I really want to get back my iPad photos. Have they been permanently deleted? What should I do? "
Unlike traditional physical photos, digitally stored photos will be better managed. When the storage space of the device is insufficient, you can free up some space by deleting unwanted media. If you delete some important images by mistake, these precious memories may disappear forever. But you don't have to worry too much. This article will guide users to retrieve lost or deleted pictures from the iPad. The faster you perform the data recovery operation, the more pictures you will be able to save back.
If you are looking for a better data recovery program, then you can try RecoveryTool iPhone Data Recovery which can selectively recover lost images.
1. After installing this data recovery program, run it on your computer.
2. Connect your iPad to the computer and select "Recover from iOS Device". Then click the "Start Scan" button. This scanning process will take a few minutes.
3. After the scan is completed, all the data found from the iPad will be displayed on the software interface. In the left column, select "Media". You will be able to preview all the pictures on the iPad. Select any image you want and click the "Recover" button to save the deleted photos on your computer.
Recover deleted iPad photos from iTunes backup
1. Select "Recover from iTunes Backup File", all iTunes backup files of iOS devices will be listed on the tool interface. Select one of the backup files, and then click the "Start Scan" button to extract the data.
2. After the scan is completed, you can see all the data extracted from the iTunes backup file. You can browse the images one by one. Select the picture you want to keep, and then click the "Recover" button to retrieve it back to your computer.
Recover lost iPad images from iCloud backup
1. Go to "Recover from iCloud Backup File" mode. Log in to your iCloud account. After that, you will be able to see all your iCloud backup files on the program interface. Confirm the iCloud backup file you need, and then click the "Download" button. In the next pop-up window, select the "Photo Library" and "App Photos" items to save your time. Click "Next" to scan the file.
2. You will be able to preview all the data found from the iCloud backup file on the interface. Select the photos you want to restore. Then click the "Recover" button to save it on your computer.
Deleted videos and pictures can be temporarily stored in a specific location for 30 days. If the picture you need was deleted in the last 30 days, it is possible that you can find the data you deleted by mistake in the recently deleted album.
1. Tap the Photos app on the iPad. Then click the "Albums" item at the bottom.
2. Swipe to the bottom and you will find "Recently Deleted".
3. Click "Select" in the upper right corner of the screen.
4. Browse the listed pictures one by one, and tick the photos you need. Then click "Recover" to restore them.
This method has limitations. If you cannot find the deleted pictures, it is recommended to use the iPad recovery tool mentioned in the article.