Posted by Aimee , Apr 26, 2019
Almost all the smartphone, including all the iOS devices, are able to rotate the screen according to the gravity of the phone. It is a very convenient and practical feature. When you are watching a video or when you are in a gym, it is necessary that your screen should turn as you turn your devices. However, what if your iPad screen won't rotate? It is for sure that it will bring much inconvenience, so here we are going to show you how to fix the screen won't rotate.
1. Check whether the screen rotation is locked
Swipe up the Control Center, then check if the screen rotation lock button is enabled or not. If it is enabled, turn it on.
2. Check whether the Display Zoom is on
The Display Zoom on your device may interfere with the rotation. Go to "Settings", select the "Display & Brightness" section, tap the "View". Then to see if it is set on Standard or Zoomed mode. If it is the later one, turn it to the Standard Zoom.
3. Check if screen rotation works on other Apps
You can run other apps on your phone and then try to rotate the screen. If the features work well on other apps, it means there is nothing wrong with the feature. Instead, it is because of the app itself, not every app supports the landscape mode.
4. Check the hardware problems
If you have tried all the methods above and the rotation still can't work, there must be something wrong with your hardware, so you can check the hardware and fix it.
If none of the methods in part one are available, there must be something wrong with your system. So here we are going to tell how to fix the iPad Screen Won't Rotate with RecoveryTool Fix Recovery, which is a professional recovery tool for almost all iOS devices. Here are the guides.
1. Download and launch the software on your computer and connect your device to the computer.
2. Choose the "Repair" mode on the interface and click "Start" to go on.
3. Download the latest firmware as the program suggest. Then the program will begin to fix the system. Your system will back to normal again in a few minutes.
The passage has told you several ways to deal with the iOS screen won't rotate problem, I am sure it will help a lot. For more information or more usages of the software, you can download it and have a try.