Posted by Aimee , Dec 18, 2017
An iPhone now is not only a smart phone to many users, but a standard of their lives and a symbol of their social statue. As the popularity of iPhone, the problem that what to do when could not activate iPhone is now very serious. Professionally speaking, there are mainly four iPhone activation errors that result in that problem, for example, a malfunction SIM card, an overload activation service and so on.
This article is going to tell you several methods to fix those errors and to activate iPhone again.
Firstly, please be patient to wait for some minutes in case that the problem is just a superficial one likes a busy activation service of Apple. Secondly, check your Wifi connection to find out whether is the problem causes by an inconvenient Wifi network. Thirdly, restart your computer to get rid of unwanted bugs or malwares. Finally, if you have tried three of them above but the problem still, turn to an Apple support nearby. Or if you think you are too busy to do that, just have a try on the RecoveryTool Fix Recovery, whose new function "Repair" can handle the problem easily.
1. If your iPhone uses a SIM card, make sure that the SIM card is in your iPhone. Even without an active contract, your iPhone might still need the SIM card to activate.
2. Find the list on the system status page. If the box next to iOS Device Activation isn't green, try activating your iPhone later.
3. If asked for a password, enter it. A password prompt means that Activation Lock might be enabled in Find my iPhone.
4. Restart your iPhone.
5. If you're using a cellular data connection, try connecting to a reliable Wi-Fi network instead. If a Wi-Fi connection doesn't work, try connecting to iTunes.
6. If you're using iTunes to activate your iPhone, make sure that iTunes is updated to the latest version.
Step 1. Run the Program and Choose the Recovery Mode
Download the software on your computer first and launch the program. Then after all the installation and connection between the computer and the iPhone, enter the main interface of the software, click "Repair".
Step 2. Fill in the Essential Information
All the essential information about your iPhone is needed to be filled in. The program will automatically detect your device and fill in information, you just need to correct it if there is mistake.
Step 3. Download the Latest Version of iOS
To fix the iPhone activation error, the latest version of the iOS system is needed. The program will recommend the suitable one for you, just download it.
Step 4. Fix Your iPhone to Normal
After the downloading process, the latest version of the program will detect your device and then begin fixing the system. The whole process will take you less than 10 minutes, you just need to be patient and wait.
Okay! The article had shown you how to fix iPhone activation errors, isn't it very easy and effective? For detailed information, just download the software and have a try.