Posted by Aimee , Jun 06, 2019
"Help! My iPhone 6s is stuck on the screen with the battery with red line on the left and the bolt under it. What wrong with it? Any suggestions? Many thanks for your help!"
Well, aiming to help those users who are in the same situation, in this article, we will show and list you how to solve this problem. Let's go ahead.
Method 1: Heat your iPhone battery before charging. You just need to disconnect your iPhone from the charging cable, then keep your iPhone or iPad face down and use a hair dryer aiming at your device's back right side and edge where the battery is located for about 2 minutes. After that, put your iPhone back on charge cord. Later you may see the Apple logo instead of the red battery logo.
Method 2: Drain iPhone battery to get out of charging screen. Generally speaking, it's better to discharge and recharging the iPhone battery once a month.
1. Use your iPhone until it switches off automatically. If it is nearing 0% life and you wish to drain it faster, turn on the flashlight, increase screen brightness, use the Internet, etc.
2. Let your iPhone be in switched off condition overnight to drain the battery further.
3. Plug in your iPhone and wait for it to power up.
4. Hold the sleep/wake button and swipe "slide to power off".
5. Let your iPhone charge for at least 5 hours.
6. With the charging cable still connected, switch on your iPhone.
7. When your iPhone is back online, remove the charging cable.
Method 3: Replace iPhone battery. Now you need a screwdriver for removing the Pent lobe screws at iPhone bottom side, then follow the steps:
Step 1: switch off the iPhone by holding the Power button, then slide the screen button to the right.
Step 2: Use your Pent lobe screwdriver for removing screws (mainly two) from the bottom-most area of your iPhone. Keep all the screws safe.
Step 3: with the help of suction cup, apply tough pressure towards the upside of the Home button, or to either side of it. Also, open up the small gap to make device screen open.
Step 4: Now release the clips with a pry tool, please remember to work from the bottom to middle side.
Step 5: To remove device screen, you need to apply your philips 00 screwdriver to take out the metal plate which connected screen's cables to the iPhone. Now try to pull up the connectors then remove device screen.
Step 6: Try to pull the plastic release tab to remove the battery from its place. You need to put a constant pressure, and you'll hear battery releasing. After that, carefully line up the new battery. Softly press it into place and screw the metal plate to secure it.
Step 7: If you have removed the screen completely, reconnect the cables such that they are back into place. Then replace the metal plate, inserting the tows first, carefully.
Step 8: Catch the top edge of the screen into the body of the device. You should make sure that it is not extended by more than half a millimeter. If it is protruding, it means that you haven't placed it properly. Now, mildly press the screen down working your way from the top to the bottom.
Step 9: Don't panic if your phone won't turn on; it is a possibility that the battery was fully discharged for safety. Now go connect the charger and wait to get to turn on!
Note: Get out from the issue with iPhone 6 stuck on charging screen. Now your iPhone has replaced with a new battery. No need to search shop! No need to wait for counting days to solve your issue!
Method 4: Fix iPhone stuck in dead battery boot loop. Following is the step by step process:
- Make sure your device is in the charging mode through its USB cable.
- Hold down both Home and Power buttons on the device until the screen turns black.
- Keep holding the Home button and then release the Power button.
- Now open iTunes to check if the device is connected. A message mentioning that a device in a recovery mode is connected should appear on the screen.
- Now wait for about an hour and reboot your device. Doing so will resolve the issue.
In this part, we'd like to recommend a professional tool, RecoveryTool Fix Recovery, which is developed to fix your iPhone or iPad stuck on charging screen. With a few steps, your iPhone will be normal again.
Step 1: Download and launch the software, then connect your iPhone to PC.
Step 2: Select iOS System Recovery, later the program will recognize your device.
Step 3: Now you are required to download the latest firmware for your model of iPhone. Just download it and wait till the process is done.
Step 4: Start to fix your iPhone or iPad. Just tap on "Repair", the fixing will be started at once. Within minutes, your iPhone or iPad will restart in normal mode.