Posted by Aimee , Jun 12, 2019
Have you ever encountered with the problem that your iPhone won't sync with iTunes? If so, you should really sit down and check this post. To fix such problem, we provide some basic tips, which we think would be helpful for the solving of some iTunes sync problems in iOS 12. Keep reading and find them out.
1. Updating the iTunes version is the fastest way. go to the iTunes tab, and click on the "Check for Updates" option. It can be found under the "Help" section in Windows. It will check the latest version of iTunes available. Later, you can follow the on-screen instructions to update iTunes.
2. reauthorize your computer with iTunes. Go to the Stores tab on iTunes and tap on the "Authorize this Computer" option. Select the "Authorize" button on the pop-up message to complete the operation.
3. Try to restart your computer.
4. Check whether your USB and connection port is working properly or not.
5. Sometimes changing your syncing method from USB method to Wi-Fi sync option. Then repeat same process if you think the Wi-Fi sync option is malfunctioning. Simply go to the Option tab under "Summary" of your device and turn on/off the feature of syncing your device over Wi-Fi.
6. Update Drivers. Go to the Device Manager on your PC and right-click your iOS device. From here, you can choose to update its drivers. Simply search for the updates online and follow the on-screen instructions to update the related drivers for your iOS device.
7. Turn off the Apple music features and diagnose the root cause of the issue. Simply go to your iPhone settings and turn off the features of Apple Music. Do the same with iTunes as well. Go to iTunes General Preferences and uncheck the option of "Show Apple Music".
8. Reboot your iOS device. Disconnect your iPhone from your system and press its its Power button to get the Power slider on your phone. Just slide it and turn off your device. later your phone would be turned off. Afterward, restart it and try connecting it to iTunes again.
9. Hard reset your device. Simply long press the Home and Power button at the same time for at least 10 seconds. The screen will turn black and it will be restarted by displaying the Apple logo.
10. Reset your device. Go to its Settings > General > Reset and select the option of "Erase all Content and Settings". Just agree to the pop-up message and factory reset your device.
Well, you can also use RecoveryTool Fix Recovery to meet every need related to your smartphone. The software will fix any problems on your device, so will the problem that iPhone won't sync with iTunes.
Step 1: Firstly, download and launch the program on your PC. Choose Repair from the interface to fix iPhone won't sync. Then connect your device to the PC via USB, once the program detects your iPhone, tap Start.
Step 2: Boot iPhone in DFU mode. For iPhone 7,8, X for DFU mode: Switch off your Device> Hold down Volume and power button altogether for about 10 seconds > release off power button while keep on holding the volume button till DFU mode appears. For other devices: Switch off the phone> Hold the Power and Home button for about 10 seconds> release the device Power button but continue with Home button till DFU mode gets to appear.
Step 3: Download the latest firmware. Before that, you need to choose correct device details such as model, firmware details, then tap on Download.
Step 4: Start to fix the problem. Once the download is OK, click Fix Now to start the repairing process.
Just a few minutes, your device will become normal and you can sync with iTunes again.