Posted by Aimee , Mar 08, 2020
"I have an iPad that has not been used for a long time and has forgotten my password. I am trying to use iTunes to update and reset it. I downloaded the iOS firmware. When I extracted the iOS software, iTunes crashed and closed. When I tried again, iTunes keeps stuck on extracting the iOS software. It took too long and the device automatically exited the recovery mode. I can be sure that there is no problem with the USB cable. It was newly bought yesterday. What else can I do? Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance. "
When upgrading or restoring iDevice, iTunes is frozen in the interface of extracting iOS software. iTunes progress bar is motionless. You have been waiting for a long time. This is obviously abnormal. iTunes may be stuck in some kind of error. Continued waiting will not solve the problem. You need to find a strong solution to help you fix this vulnerability. Fortunately, this article summarizes some tips for solving iTunes stuck in extracting iOS software. Read this article to get rid of your troubles.
There are many reasons that cause iTunes to get stuck on the extracting software. It takes a lot of effort to try various methods to fix these iTunes errors. RecoveryTool Fix Recovery is different from iTunes. With this iOS system repair tool, you can bypass the dilemma of extracting software from iTunes. In this context, it is the best alternative to iTunes. At the same time, it is often used to resolve iTunes errors 9, 23, 29, 39, 4013 and so on. In addition, this recovery software can also fix the problems that RecBoot cannot repair.
1. Install this iOS repair tool on your computer. Then launch it in order to bypass this iTunes error.
2. Connect your iOS device to your computer and click on the "iOS System Recovery" function. The program will recognize and detect your device.
3. On this interface, you can see that this iOS system repair software can repair more than 50 kinds of problems. You can click "Start" to go to the next step.
4. Select the matching firmware and click the "Download" button. After the download is complete, you can solve the problem of iTunes getting stuck.
You can successfully upgrade or restore the device with this method, and bypass or repair the problem of iTunes getting stuck in the extraction software. If this method does not solve your problem, you can also refer to the method below.
1. The old iTunes version may not be compatible with the new iOS system. Upgrading iTunes may resolve the issue.
Run iTunes > Find "Help" in the menu bar > Find "Check for Updates"
Launch the App Store > Click "Updates" in the App Store window > Upgrade iTunes to the latest version
2. Restarting your computer and iOS device may help improve this situation.
3. Check if the internet connection is normal.
4. Firewalls and security software may prevent iTunes from connecting to Apple servers. Turning them off or disabling them temporarily can help fix the problem.
5. Try another USB cable.
Now, the problem of iTunes getting stuck in extracting software has been solved. If your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch loses data during this period, you can use the software "iPhone Data Recovery" to process the damaged iTunes backup file.