Posted by Aimee , Nov 17, 2020
"I have used Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS. This data recovery program can help me recover some of the images. But the lost Line pictures are not among them. Are there other non-commercial or commercial methods to extract the lost photos from my phone? I have never backed up any files in iTunes, so iTunes is not what I need. Thanks in advance."
LINE is a free application for instant messaging on mobile phones, tablets and computers. You can use it to make free voice calls or send messages at any time. And the text, audio, images, and video form part of the Line user communication. Once you lose or accidentally delete some of the data, you will get into trouble. This article takes retrieving Line photos from iPhone as an example to show the techniques of recovering Line data.
If the Line photos you need are not in the backup file or you only need to restore some of the Line images, then you will need to use RecoveryTool iPhone Data Recovery. This is an intelligent Line data recovery program for iOS devices. It can not only retrieve Line chat history but also can be used to restore contacts, videos, SMS, Viber photo, WhatsApp chat history, and other file types.
1. Download and install this iPhone picture recovery software. After running the program, you can connect your iPhone to your computer.
2. Select the "iPhone Data Recovery" mode, and then tap "Recover from iOS Device". When you click the "Start Scan" button, the program will scan your phone.
3. Check the "App Photos" item on the left side of the software interface, so that you can preview the image of Line.
4. To retrieve Line pictures, you can selectively mark the pictures to be restored. Then click the "Recover" button to save them to PC or Mac.
If you don't want to restore all the iTunes or iCloud backup data to the iPhone, then you can also use this top iOS data recovery tool for selective recovery. For users who do not need this, please refer to the next section.
If you have the habit of backing up data regularly, then restoring iDevice data is very simple.
Recover from iTunes backup file
1. Connect the iPhone to the computer, and then run iTunes.
2. Click iPhone on the iTunes interface, and then click "Restore Backup".
3. Select one of the backup files and click "Restore" to recover it to the iPhone.
If the iPhone is stuck on the iTunes logo and cannot be restored, it needs to be repaired.
Restore your iPhone from an iCloud backup
1. Clear all content and settings on the iPhone.
- Click "Settings", then go to the "General" item.
- Tap "Reset" and choose to erase all content and settings.
2. When turning on the iPhone, the device will switch to the Hello screen. You need to follow the instructions on the screen until the "Apps & Data" screen appears. At this point, you need to select the "Restore from iCloud Backup" item.
3. After logging in to iCloud, select one of the backups.
4. Keep the Wi-Fi network connection status until the progress bar is completed.