Posted by Aimee , Feb 19, 2021
"This is a nightmare. My article refers to incorrect content, so I have to revisit the website from which the information was obtained in order to refer to it correctly. Unfortunately, I recently cleared Safari history and cannot remember the domain name of the website.
In addition, the iPhone has not been backed up for a while, so the data cannot be restored through iTunes or iCloud backup. I deleted all the history through 'Clear History and Website Data'. Is there still a chance to recover the lost Safari history?"
If you have not modified the built-in browsers of iOS devices and Mac computers, Safari is their default browser. You can visit any website in this web browser. It stores the browsing history. When you need to go back and find a certain website, you can easily do it through the browsing history. If your Safari history is lost or deleted, it is necessary to retrieve them back. Reading this article you will be able to learn how to undo Safari history.
Extracting Safari history from iTune or iCloud backup is a common method. If you don't have a backup file, then you will need RecoveryTool iPhone Data Recovery, which can restore various types of files on iOS devices.
1. Download this recovery program to the computer. After installation, double-click the software icon to run it.
2. Connect the iPhone to the computer via the original USB cable and select "Recover from iOS Device". Then, click the "Start Scan" button.
3. This scanning process will take some time. After that, you can click "Safari History" on the left side of the software interface to display all Safari history.
4. Select the Safari history you want to undelete, and then tap "Recover" to restore it.
In addition, you can selectively retrieve Safari history from backup files with this iOS recovery tool.
To find the deleted Safari history directly on the iPhone, you can do this:
1. Go to "Safari" from "Settings" on iPhone.
2. Scroll down to the bottom to find "Advanced".
3. After clicking the "Website Data" item, you will be able to view frequently visited websites.
To avoid missing frequently visited URLs, you can add them as bookmarks in the Safari browser.
1. When visiting a specific website, click the "Share" icon in the Safari browser.
2. Click "Add Bookmark" to add it as a bookmark.