Posted by Aimee , Sep 30, 2019
"After installing the latest iOS public beta, I found that the system is not as stable as before. Occasionally it also caused the iPhone to malfunction. I am tired of this state. Is there any way to remove the iOS public beta without losing data?"
When the latest iOS public beta brings you a bad experience, you need to find a way to uninstall the iOS public beta. You may have viewed quite a bit of information online. But there is no way to meet your requirements. Incorrect downgrades of the iOS system can result in data loss and even unpredictable problems. Therefore, it is necessary to find an effective method to solve this problem without fail. We recommend that you refer to these methods in this article. I believe these will solve your problem.
Delete the iOS Beta profile on the iPhone and restore it from the previous backup file. This helps to solve this problem. Please follow the order exactly:
1. Open "Settings" on your iPhone and click on the "General" option.
2. Pull down the menu until you see "Profile".
3. After opening "Profile", click the "Remove Profile" button.
4. Enter the password to confirm the deletion.
5. After waiting for the deletion to complete, the phone will restart.
6. Use iTunes or iCloud to restore iPhone data from previous iOS version backup files.
Note: If you haven't done a backup while using the old iOS version, you can't remove the iOS public beta by this method. This will result in the loss of data.
You need to downgrade your iPhone's system to the old version but worry about data loss. In this case, you can try RecoveryTool Fix Recovery. This tool can downgrade iOS to the old version without losing data. Pictures, contacts, and SMS can all be kept intact during the operation. To learn how to use the tool, follow these steps.
1. First, launch the software and select "iOS System Recovery" in the interface. Also, remember to connect your iPhone to your computer.
2. After clicking "Start", the software will automatically detect your mobile phone information. Need to verify the details of the iPhone device model and system version. After confirming it is correct, click the "Repair" button.
3. After the firmware download is complete, your iPhone will successfully remove the iOS public beta.
Now you have easily downgraded iOS to the old version. If you use other methods to remove iOS public beta, it leads to data loss. Then you can also try to recover your lost data via this software. The software can solve various problems related to mobile phones.