Posted by Aimee , Apr 16, 2019
Forgot your iPhone passcode could be a terrible thing for most iPhone users, it brings many inconveniences, we can't make a call, check the important message and so on. Whatever the reason why you forget your passcode, unlock the iPhone without passcode is our main concern. So with that said, here is how you can unlock an iPhone if you have no way to get the passcode.
Method 1: Unlock iPhone without passcode via Siri
According to a recent study on iOS 10.3.2 and 10.3.3 beta, it's possible to unlock iPhone without passcode using Siri. Follow the steps below:
Step 1: Press the Home button, which will prompt Siri to wake up.
Step 2: Say "Cellular Data", then switch off the Wi-Fi network to remove connectivity access.
Step 3: Then press the Home button to be redirected to the Home screen.
So in this way, all you need to do is to prompt Siri to wake up, then say "Read messages" or "Post on Facebook" and Siri will read all the messages on the lock screen, or post your comment on Facebook respectively.
Method 2: Unlock iPhone without passcode via Find my iPhone
Sometimes, you may change the password on your iPhone and suddenly forget it. You can turn on the Find My iPhone on your device. You can use my iPhone on iCloud.com to erase it. Follow the below steps:
Step 1: Using your PC or other iOS devices first, visit iCloud.com/find and log in with your Apple account.
Step 2: Then choose the option "Find iPhone".
Step 3: Now you'll see the listed devices, click on the one you need to erase.
Step 4: Then choose "Erase iPhone" and all the data on your iPhone as well as the passcode will be removed.
Once the device is removed totally, the activation lock will remain open for protection, so you need to provide your Apple ID and password to reactivate the device.
In this part, we will recommend a professional tool, RecoveryTool Fix Recovery, which provides a seamless solution to unlock your iPhone without password. Follow the simple steps to make it.
- Install the program, launch and run it. Select Unlock from its homepage.
- Connect iPhone to your system and tap on Start on the interface.
- Once the program detects your device, it will display a prompt to trust the computer.
- Now, on the next window, you need to provide some crucial details related to your iPhone.
- Tap on Download to get its firmware update. You might need to wait for a moment for the application to complete the download.
- Once the download is done, just uncheck the Retain Native Data and tao on Unlock Now.
- Furthermore, you need to confirm your choice by typing the on-screen code, then the app will fix your iPhone. Once it's OK, you will be notified by the message "Lock screen has been removed completely".
Then you can disconnect your device and use it normally.