Posted by Aimee , Dec 02, 2019
"My iPhone 7 has been jailbroken with iOS 10.3.4. I have been using this iOS device for some time. After installing Hearthstone, the phone screen suddenly went blank. Then I pressed the Home and Power button at the same time to restart the mobile Mobile phone. However, the device does not boot properly and the screen keeps stuck on the Apple logo. I tried to re-jailbreak using Pangu8. I also tried to remove the jailbreak using anti-removal tools such as Cydia Eraser. But these methods did not work. I realized jailbroken iPhone caused this problem. I want to update the jailbroken iPhone to the latest iOS version. So far, I have tried most of the methods, but I still can't update iOS for jailbroken iPhone. If you have other effective methods, please help me."
The OTA for jailbroken iPhone or iPad is disabled. Devices will not be able to use the iOS update feature. If iOS is incorrectly updated, there will be situations where the upgrade fails and the machine cannot be turned on. Therefore, you can refer to the method in this article to update the jailbroken iPhone or iPad to the latest iOS version. In addition, this method can also solve the problems caused by jailbreak of iOS devices.
Many people think that updating iOS is a simple matter, but it is not. In extreme cases, updating iOS can also cause data loss. Therefore we strongly recommend backing up your iPhone or iPad data. To back up iOS files, you can use iTunes or iCloud for data backup. You can also use the "iOS Data Backup & Restore" function in RecoveryTool Fix Recovery to back up your data. With this method, you can quickly back up your data with one click. And you can selectively restore backup files.
If the iOS device is already jailbroken, upgrading iOS will remove the jailbreak. RecoveryTool Fix Recovery is an excellent jailbreak removal tool. It can easily fix the iOS system stuck and other problems caused by jailbreak. The specific operation is as follows.
1. You must download and install this repair software on the website of RecoveryTool.
2. Use a data cable to connect your iOS device to your PC or Mac.
3. Click "iOS System Recovery" to enter iOS repair mode.
4. As prompted by the software interface, click the "Start" button.
5. You will be directed to the firmware download interface. After the detected device information is correct, click the "Repair" button.
6. After the firmware is downloaded and installed, the iOS of the jailbroken iPhone or iPad will be updated to the latest version.
Now your jailbreak has been removed from your iOS device. You can choose to re-jailbreak according to the situation.