Posted by Aimee , Dec 21, 2019
"I want to know is there a tool to recover pictures in Viber chat history? I am using iPhone X. A few days ago, I uninstalled Viber. Due to some special circumstances, I need to retrieve the pictures in Viber. I browsed all the pictures. But I didn't find the few images I needed. Obviously the photos in the Viber record have been deleted. Can I still get a chance to save the pictures back from Viber? Please help me! "
Viber is a powerful instant messaging software application. It can be used on iOS, Android, Windows, macOS and Linux platforms. Therefore, more and more users use this communication tool. Viber pictures may be deleted due to the wrong operation, so is there any way to get these pictures back? It's actually quite simple. Even without backing up the Viber files, you can retrieve lost pictures from Viber with the help of some data recovery software. You can learn more about this in this article.
Many people think that data cannot be recovered without a backup file. It is actually not. If you use RecoveryTool iPhone Data Recovery, you can retrieve lost or deleted data from iPhone without backup. The steps below will show how to retrieve Viber photos from iPhone.
1. Download and install the Viber data program. After launching the recovery tool, connect your iPhone to your computer via a USB cable.
2. Select "iPhone Data Recovery" in the interface of this iPhone tool. After entering the next interface, select "Recover from iOS Device" in the left column. Then click the "Start Scan" button to scan the data. By the way, the software also supports saving data from iPad or iPod Touch.
3. After scanning, you will be able to preview all iPhone files. Click "Viber Attachments" to find the disappearing images. Select the pictures you want to recover and click "Recover" button to save the pictures to your computer.
If you have ever backed up your files in iCloud, then you can also choose to retrieve Viber pictures from iCloud backup.
1. Do the following on your iPhone:
Settings> General> Reset> Erase All Content and Settings
2. Find and click on 'Restore from iCloud Backup' in 'App & Data' for the next step.
3. Log in to your iCloud account.
4. Select the backup file you need to restore from the existing backup file. Then restore it to your iPhone.
This file recovery process is a bit complicated. You can use RecoveryTool iPhone Data Recovery to extract data from iCloud backup files, which will be more convenient.