Posted by Aimee , Oct 29, 2019
When there is a problem with the iPhone, sometimes you have to choose to restore the device. This involves a problem. What happens when I restore my iPhone? This is a topic that many people will mention. In fact, the software on the iPhone will be reinstalled and restored to factory settings during the restore process. The most important thing is that all the data on the device will be emptied. So before you restore your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, you need to back up your data in time. This will ensure that important data such as contacts will not be lost.
Here we will discuss this issue in more depth.
Restore iPhone by restoring factory settings
1. Open iTunes.
2. Connect your iPhone to your PC or Mac with your USB. Follow the prompts that pop up on your computer.
3. Select your device in the iTunes' summary subsection.
4. Click "Restore" to confirm the restore operation. This will delete all data on the iPhone.
5. When your iPhone is restarted, your device will be successfully restored to factory settings.
Restore iPhone by iTunes
1. Connect your iPhone to your PC or Mac. Then start iTunes.
2. Enter the password as appropriate or click on "Trust Computer".
3. If you have enabled "Find My iPhone", you need to close "Find My iPhone" before proceeding to the next step.
4. Find the option "Restore Backup" on the iTunes software interface.
5. Click the "Restore" button to restore the iPhone from the selected backup file.
Restore iPhone via iCloud
1. Click Settings > General > Reset in the following order.
2. Hit "Erase All Content and Settings".
3. Follow the on-screen prompts until you see “Apps and Data”. Then select "Restore from iCloud Backup".
4. Log in to your iCloud account.
5. Restore your iPhone from your chosen iCloud backup files.
6. Make sure Wi-Fi remains connected until the restore process is complete.
If these operations are too cumbersome, you can use the "iPhone Data Recovery" feature in RecoveryTool iPhone Data Recovery to restore the iPhone.
When there is a problem with the iOS system, you need to restore the iPhone. But this "Restore iPhone" is just to get iOS back to normal, and does not want data to be lost. In this case, you can use RecoveryTool Fix Recovery.
1. After installing the software, click "iOS System Recovery" in the main interface of the software.
2. Once the iPhone is connected to the PC, the program will recognize it quickly. Then click the "Start" button to proceed to the next step.
3. Correct the iPhone information detected by the tool and click "Repair" to fix it.
4. When the repair is complete, your iPhone will return to normal.
When you need to restore your iPhone, please choose according to the above two situations.