Posted by Aimee , Mar 29, 2020
Dark Mode is not a new feature on Android and MacOS devices. This mode can help users to view the screen more conveniently at night or in low light. Therefore, this is an indispensable feature for many people. iOS 13 as the latest version of Apple's mobile operating system has finally introduced Dark Mode. However, Dark Mode and black screen are not the same things. The black screen can be a hardware issue or a system issue. When Dark Mode is enabled, the text becomes easier to recognize and can increase the battery life of iOS devices. This is a cool and useful feature. So let's find out how to change the iOS device to Dark Mode.
After knowing Dark Mode clearly, you can put iPhone/iPad on Dark Mode. Refer to the following steps:
1. To use this feature, you need to upgrade your iOS system to the latest version.
Tip: When you cannot upgrade your device normally, you can use the iOS system repair tool to quickly upgrade without losing data.
2. Open the "Settings" app and select "Display & Brightness".
3. Click the "Dark" button in "Display & Brightness" to switch to Dark Mode.
1. Swipe down on the upper right corner of the screen to enter Control Center.
Tip: For older iOS devices, swipe up at the bottom of the screen to go to Control Center.
2. Click the brightness control on the interface. Find the "Dark Mode" icon and open it.
If you have a habit of using Siri, you can say "Hey Siri, turn on Dark Mode". This is the fastest way to turn on Dark Mode.
The above steps can help you switch to Dark Mode. If the screen freezes during the switching process, you can set it after a hard restart.
Enable Dark Mode on iPhone or iPad