Posted by Aimee , Dec 17, 2019
"My child entered multiple incorrect passwords on my iPhone 8. The phone is now displaying a message: 'iPhone is disabled. Connect to iTunes'. I plan to restore my device. But I did not back up the iPhone data to iTunes or iCloud. Is there any way to correct this error?
I recently transferred all the data from Samsung mobile phone to iPhone. The Android phone has been reset to factory settings and there is no data in it anymore. I don't want to lose these important files. What can I do? I have posted the issue to the Apple forum for a few days, but there is no good news yet. Now I am desperate ... "
Someone may ask why my iPhone is disabled? However, there are many reasons for disabling the iPhone. Without exception, the iPhone will initially display the message "iPhone is disabled" and "try again in 1 minute". In this case, entering the correct password will solve the problem. However, many occasional situations can cause the iPhone to be eventually disabled and require the device to connect to iTunes. How can we fix it when the iPhone is disabled? The solution to this problem is simple, please read the ways mentioned in this article.
1. Run iTunes and connect iPhone to your computer.
2. In the iTunes interface, click the device icon. Once clicked, the software interface will display information about your device.
3. In the "Summary" tab, click the "Restore iPhone" option. If Find My iPhone is enabled on your device, you need to turn it off.
4. If you have recently used iTunes or iCloud to back up your data, you can follow the instructions on the iTunes program interface. If you have not backed up your files, this operation will result in data loss.
5. After restoring the iPhone, iPhone will be as new device. At this point, you can use iTunes or iCloud backup files to restore. If you want to recover data selectively, then you can use RecoveryTool iPhone Data Recovery. The recovery tool supports selective recovery of files.
1. Open your browser and visit icloud.com/find.
2. Enter your Apple ID and password. Then log in to iCloud.
3. Select "All Devices" and find the disabled iPhone.
4. Click "erase". Then confirm the erase. At this point, you need to enter your Apple ID password for authentication.
5. Once the device is wiped, all data on the iPhone will disappear. This must be known. If you have a backup file, you can retrieve the data through iTunes or iCloud.
Using this method, you can repair the disabled iPhone without iTunes. Suitable for some special situations.
If the above two methods cannot solve your problem, you can also use the recovery mode to restore the device.
1. Download and install iTunes on your computer. After running iTunes, connect your iPhone to your computer.
2. Force restart the iPhone and put it into Recovery Mode.
3. When the iPhone enters Recovery Mode, select "Restore" in the selection box that pops up in iTunes.
4. Once the recovery process is complete, the iPhone will restart.
The above method will repair your disabled iPhone. If iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch is not working properly due to iOS or software issues, then please use RecoveryTool Fix Recovery. It can fix most iOS system issues for iOS devices.
iPhone is Disabled