Posted by Aimee , Mar 29, 2021
"Even though 'Do Not Disturb' is not turned on, all incoming calls go straight to the voicemail. So my friend had to send a text message saying that when he called me, he got an automatic reply from the voicemail. If you know how to solve it please help me."
Is there no notification of missed calls on the iPhone? Does the iPhone call go directly to voicemail? People will miss important calls as a result. What's wrong? By default, iPhone will alert you of incoming calls by ringing or vibrating. This article will explain how to solve this problem thoroughly.
If you have enabled Airplane mode, then turning it off can solve the problem of all calls going directly to voicemail.
1. Go to "Settings" on iPhone.
2. Find the "Airplane Mode" item and turn it off.
1. Click "Settings" on the iPhone.
2. Go to "Sounds & Haptics".
3. Check the volume, ringtones, etc.
"Do Not Disturb" will silence all incoming call alerts. Different from silent mode, "Do Not Disturb" mode will send missed calls to voicemail.
1. Locate the "Settings" app.
2. Scroll down to find the "Do Not Disturb" item. Click on it, and then switch it to the off state.
1. Go to "Phone" from "Settings".
2. Find "Call Forwarding" in "Phone". Then disable it.
If Silence Unknown Callers is enabled, calls from people who are not on your contact list will go directly to voicemail.
1. Tap the "Settings" app.
2. From "Phone" to "Silence Unknown Callers".
3. Move to OFF to turn off "Silence Unknown Callers".
Software issues or iOS system failure can also make iPhone keeps going to voicemail. When all the solutions are ineffective, you can try the "iOS System Recovery" function on RecoveryTool Fix Recovery to solve this problem. The repair program can quickly and professionally repair the iOS system. Red screen, device disabled, downgraded iOS, stuck on charging screen, and other issues can all be fixed.
iPhone Keeps Going to Voicemai