Posted by Aimee , Apr 12, 2021
Anyone can benefit from Apple's emergency SOS feature. You may never need to use it, but this will determine life and death at a critical juncture. Therefore, it is necessary for everyone to set up the emergency SOS function. Reading this user guide you will be able to know how to better make emergency calls on iPhone.
When you need to make an emergency service call on your iPhone with a locked screen, just follow this procedure.
1. Open the passcode entry screen on the iOS device.
2. Click "Emergency" to go to the "Emergency Call" interface.
3. Then you can dial the emergency number on the dial pad.
Although the iPhone has this feature set by default, it is better to do so.
1. Click "Settings".
2. Go to the "Emergency SOS" item. Then switch "Call with Side Button" to on.
3. Trigger the emergency SOS function according to different models.
For older iPhone models
After quickly pressing the side button five times, the SOS screen appears and automatically dials emergency services.
For newer iPhone models
Press the side button and one of the volume buttons at the same time until the "Emergency SOS" slider appears. After dragging the slider, you can call emergency services.
After the emergency SOS function is activated, you can also set up your emergency contacts.
1. Click on the "Settings" app.
2. Tap "Set Up Emergency Contacts in Health" in "Emergency SOS".
Make Emergency Call on iPhone