Posted by Aimee , Jan 07, 2020
iCloud can store and backup your data on a remote server. Log in to iCloud on different iOS devices to keep all devices up to date. At the same time, you can access pictures, contacts, music and other files at any time. Therefore, when using iPhone, iPad, iPod or Mac for the first time, creating an iCloud account is essential. So how do you create a new iCloud account? After reading this article you will know everything about creating an iCloud account.
If you have already registered your Apple ID, you only need to enter your Apple ID and password to log in to iCloud on your device.
If you plan to create a new iCloud account, then you need to click "Sign Out" in the Apple ID interface on your device. Then follow the steps below.
1. Tap the "Settings" icon on the iOS device screen.
2. Click the "Sign in to your (Device)" option and find "Don't have an Apple ID or forgot it?".
3. Select "Create Apple ID" in the pop-up prompt box.
4. Enter personal information on the next screen. Then click "Next".
5. Enter your current mailbox or create a new iCloud email address, and click "Next".
6. After entering the password and phone number, you need to choose a verification method from it.
7. After verification is complete, you need to agree to the terms and conditions.
8. After entering your iOS device password, you can log in to your new iCloud account.
1. Click the Apple menu. Then find "System Preferences" in the drop-down menu.
2. Tap the iCloud icon on the left side of the window.
3. Select "Create Apple ID ..." in the login interface
4. Follow the prompt box that pops up until the iCloud account registration is complete.
5. Once your email is successfully verified, you can use your registered iCloud account on the iCloud website.
1. Go to icloud.com using your browser on your computer.
2. Find the "Create yours now." option.
3. Enter the email address, birthday, user name and other information in the registration interface.
4. After creating your iCloud account, you need to verify your iCloud account with your registered email address.
5. Re-enter the iCloud website. Then enter the account and password you just registered to log in to your new iCloud account.
Make New iCloud Account